Monday, September 15, 2008

Best. Game. Ever.

I'm limited in the depth of Monday Night Football games I've watched, since I grew up in the east where MNF lasted well into the night. But I can't remember ever seeing such an exciting contest as the one I just watched. Nearly 70 points, 7 lead changes, absolutely awesome displays of offense and a few mistakes mixed in to keep things interesting. It was an instant classic.

And what can be concluded from this affair? Dallas and Philly both have sick offenses and should be able to run up some serious scores this year. Their defenses? Maybe not so good. We'll find out more from both of these teams next weekend as Dallas heads north to Green Bay and Philly host the Steelers. I'll definitely want to set the PVR for both of those games!

No comments: