Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Bowls

Turkey Day is upon us! Unfortunately for those of us north of the border, we don't get to share in the trytophan fueled festivities, but I will hopefully have some opportunity to watch some football. Especially my lovable losers in Detroit!

But who will win the Thanksgiving games? Here are my thoughts:

Titans over Lions - Obviously. Tennessee coming off their first loss are going to be anxious to get back on track. This one could be ugly early.

Cowboys over Seahawks - Dallas shouldn't have much trouble taking care of the boys from up here in the Northwest. Seattle has been lousy this year and Dallas is finding their stride again as the injuries heal.

Cardinals over Eagles - Philly has been so bad the last two weeks that I almost have to believe that McNabb will bounce back. I'm a little worried about Arizona traveling so far on the short week. However, I don't think any of that is enough to stop the Cards from taking this one tomorrow night.

So enjoy your turkey folks! I'll sit here at work jealous and watch the scores tick by on the internet!

No comments: