Thursday, November 6, 2008

NFL Week 10

I guess I have to throw this out there before the game starts tonight. I don't have a lot of time, so I'll dive right in ...

Broncos over Browns - I'm actually really tempted to take the Browns here because their D has been solid the last couple weeks and because Denver has been so bad. But I don't see Brady Quinn winning his debut. There's already been too much winning from rookie QB's this year.

Falcons over Saints - speaking over those rookie QB's, I keep liking Matt Ryan more and more every week. I think they'll hang in tough against New Orleans' potent offense and escape with a win.

Titans over Bears - I can't imagine Chicago beating the last undefeated team. Just watch ... I'll be wrong again.

Jaguars over Lions - Jacksonville will definitely not be sleeping through this one like they slept through the game against Cincy last week.

Panthers over Raiders - how did Oakland win two games? Seriously! They had negative yards on offense at the end of the first half last week and only gained three first downs the whole game.

Dolphins over Seahawks - poor Seattle stinks pretty badly too. Miami should have no trouble getting this win at home.

Packers over Vikings - this game could be tight because it's in Minny, but I really like how tough Green Bay played against Tennessee last week. They should get this important win to surge ahead in the division.

Patriots over Bills - tough loss for New England last week, but I think Buffalo is showing their true colours and falling apart after that quick start. Cassel and Co. should light 'em up on Sunday.

Jets over Rams - St. Louis is falling back to normal after a couple wins under the new coach. I think Favre lights them up this week (though he'll probably hand them a few picks as well).

Giants over Eagles - How is Philly the betting favourite in this one? Haven't the Giants won just about every road game they've played for the last 12 months? Aren't they 7-1? Maybe it's a trap, but I like the G-men to keep rolling.

Steelers over Colts - That Pittsburgh defense was amazing making Monday night miserable for Washington. I think the Steelers will win, and win or lose, Peyton is going to get beat up at the Ketchup Bottle Sunday afternoon.

Chargers over Chiefs - San Diego should be well enough rested after the bye to beat up on Kansas City this week. I think San Diego will even win enough down the stretch to win their division. That's not saying much though since the rest of the division stinks.

Ravens over Texans - I have no idea who to pick here because I don't have a huge amount of confidence in Baltimore. However, Schaub is hurt and the last time Rossenfels played, he guided the collapse agains the Colts.

Cardinals over 49ers - This is a crappy Monday Night game. Arizona should absolutely destroy SF. It might be fun to watch what Mike Singletary is going to do next though.

Enjoy the game tonight!

No comments: